The Talisa Teal Four Seater Square Dining Set includes:
A practical yet chic addition, perfect for more compact modern homes, the Talisa Teal Four Seater Square Dining Set adds a subtle pop of colour to a room with its elegant teal dining chairs. Measuring 80cm square, the Alexandra High Gloss Dining Table featured within this set has been produced under high pressure to ensure that it withstands the test of time, whilst the Talisa Dining Chairs have metal legs, hand painted with a wood-effect for ultimate durability.
Day to day maintenance is just as simple, as the resin shell of the chairs, coupled with the table’s high gloss finish means that this set can easily be wiped clean to keep it looking in superb condition.
What we love about this set:
This dining set would look fantastic in a city apartment where space is at a premium, the square table ensures that space is optimised, whilst the teal chairs add a sophisticated splash of colour, perfect for adding a touch of personality to your kitchen or living space.
The Talisa Dining Chairs also included embossed detailing on the back and this is reflective of the attention to detail evident throughout this set. Hand painting the chair’s legs with a wood-effect complements their teal hue, adding warmth to the overall look of the set. Part of the Talisa Collection, this set is also available with both White and Grey chairs for those who prefer a more neutral palette. Equally, if you’re working with a larger space, we also offer this exact set with a rectangular high gloss table.
|Dimensions||Talisa Dining Chair: W. 46cm X D. 52cm X H. 77cm
Alexandra Dining table: H.75cm x W.80cm x L.80cm
|Materials||Talisa Dining Chair: Resin shell, metal legs hand painted with a wood-effect finish
Alexandra Dining Table: High Gloss White Painted
|Weight||Talisa Dining Chair: 4kgs
Alexandra Dining Table: 16kgs
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the table's surface.