With its crisp, contemporary style this Teal Talisa Dining Set is perfect for the modern home.
The Talisa Teal Four Seater Rectangular Dining Set includes:
A chic focal point for the modern home, the Talisa Teal Four Seater Rectangular Dining Set combines our new Talisa Dining Chairs in Teal with the High Gloss Alexandra Dining Table, creating a dining set which adds a subtle pop of colour whilst remaining sophisticated.
With this set, both short and long term maintenance is kept to a minimum: the resin shell seats on the chairs, coupled with the gloss finish of the table means that the entire set can easily be wiped clean to keep it in pristine condition. Even better, the table has been produced at high pressure to ensure the utmost resilience, whilst the chairs feature metal legs which are hand painted to give a wood-effect finish.
What we love about this set:
The embossed detailing on the Talisa Dining Chairs gives this set character and individuality which is reflective of the attention to detail throughout. This is also evident in the wood-effect hand painted chair legs which stand out against the table’s high gloss finish, making this a truly designer dining set in terms of both quality and style.
However, if you tend to prefer a wooden dining table, then the Talisa Collection can still be for you, as we also offer the Teal Talisa Dining Chairs alongside our Abbey Extendable Table. On the other hand, for those who favour a more monochromatic look, we have also paired the table shown in this set with the Grey and the White Talisa Chairs, meaning there’s sure to be something for everyone!
|Dimensions||Talisa Dining Chair: W. 46cm X D. 52cm X H. 77cm
Alexandra Dining table: H.75cm x W.80cm x L.150cm
|Materials||Talisa Dining Chair: Resin shell, metal legs hand painted with a wood-effect
Alexandra Dining Table: High Gloss White Painted
|Weight||Talisa Dining Chair: 4kgs
Alexandra Dining Table: 16kgs
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the table's surface.