The Vienna chair is both romantic, trendy and comfortable - ideal for making a modern home cozy
The Vienna chair is a fan favourite, especially for those looking for something more comfortable and supportive as a seating companion. The padded and upholstered seat and back construction is elegantly shaped to match the curvature of the back to give the very best comfort.
We are really proud of our Vienna chairs and whether you combine it with one of our stunning tables or simply purchase it to match your current table, we are sure you'll be thrilled with both the quality and the aesthetics.
Better still, we offer free UK standard delivery on all orders over £250 so you can buy this now and pay nothing to have it delivered right to your door. How’s that for great customer service!
Have you thought about matching the chair with a dining table for a place to eat at teatime or work desk during the day? Check out our amazing dining tables. For more inspirational ideas, call 02037 728752 or visit our contact page. Simply fill in your details and one of our furniture experts will get in touch.
|Dimensions||W.50 x D.58 x H.83cm|
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Vienna Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
•The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.