The set of two Olive dining chairs are ideal for those looking for the quentissential mid-century modern look with all the extra comfort of a fully upholstered seat. The elegant shaped seat and back ensures superb ergonomics for the back and bum and to add to that we have built the chair with a solid wooden design perfect for matching with any one of our solid wood tables.
GET CO-ORDINATED, MATCHING FURNITURE
These superb designer chairs combine perfectly with a number of table designs, our personal favourite would have to be the Clayton Dining table collection which is ideal for getting that perfect mid-century modern designer look. Struggling for space? Why not opt for our Abbey Extending Table which takes small spaces and gives you an extension to 136cm when needed!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THESE CHAIRS?
There are quite a few retro chairs available today varying in pricepoints however we are the only retailer in the UK to truly specialise in making these timeless designs with solid wooden designs combining them with upholstery and matching tables. The benefit of this is in both a warm and organic look and feel but also it allows the chairs to be combined with some of the very best oak dining tables we have to offer.
WHAT ABOUT MAINTENANCE?
We like to keep things simple at Out & Out Original, the fabric is made from polyester to much like any other fabric you can simply clean your chairs with fabric upholstery cleaner. The fabric is not removable but will clean all but the most stubborn stains. The solid oak legs can be simply wiped down with soapy water.
Have you thought about matching the chair with a dining table for a place to eat at teatime? Check out our amazing dining tables. For more inspirational ideas, call 02037 728752or visit our contact page. Simply fill in your details and one of our furniture experts will get in touch.
|Dimensions||Olive Dining Chair: H.80 x W.45 x D.53cm|
|Materials||Solid rubberwood with a clear lacquer coating. 100% polyester grey fabric|
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Olive Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
•The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.