The Dansk extendable dining set comes with four elegant designer chairs and a perfectly practical extending table. Where space is a premium, we felt it important to offer both a compact dining floorplan but build in some functionality for those evenings where a larger dining space is needed, whether thats for extra guests or extra plates of mac 'n' cheese is upto you.
The Dansk extendable four seater dining set includes:
This small dining set is ideal for those living in apartments or where space is perhaps a premium. We wanted to design a set that would bring an urban trendy look with the practicality needed for socialising and we believe we have hit the nail on the head!
The Bojan chair is ideal for those looking to create an alternative "Eames" look without the high street price tag. Opt for a designer look like this for the very best value for money in a style that will both last and a quality you can be proud of.
What we love about this extendable dining set?
With the phenomenal growth of the "scandi" trend, this retro Bojan chair takes all the comfort and provenance of the shell chair without the designer price tag.
|Dimensions||Bojan Dining Chair: W.48 x D.54 x H.83cm
Dining Table: W.80 x L.106-136 x H.75cm
|Materials||Bojan Dining Chair: Solid UV stabilised polyethylene resin shell with PU leather padded seat. Solid Oak legs within a steel housing.
Abbey Dining Table: Solid oak with high pressure, scratch resistant white top.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional guarantee.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Dansk Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the table's surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the chair's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.