The Scoop chair is one of our favourite "Eames style" chairs. It takes the concept of a resin shell and brings it into the modern home with clean lines and a crisp finish. The oak legs are tapered square in shape and are made from solid oak to match our Clayton and Abbey dining tables. This means you can go right ahead and build your dining set with a mix of different chairs if you wish.
The Scoop chair is made using a solid UV stabilised resin shell seat which has a padded seat cushion, which is made from PU artificial leather. The advantage of PU artificial leather is that it is maintenance free and easy to clean making it perfect for those with limited time and space.
We are really proud of our Scoop chair and whether you combine it with one of our stunning tables or simply purchase it to match your current table, we are sure you'll be thrilled with both the quality and the aesthetics.
Better still, we offer free UK standard delivery on all orders over £250 so you can buy this now and pay nothing to have it delivered right to your door. How’s that for great customer service!
Have you thought about matching the chair with a dining table for a place to eat at teatime or work desk during the day? Check out our amazing dining tables. For more inspirational ideas, call 02037 728752 or visit our contact page. Simply fill in your details and one of our furniture experts will get in touch.
|Dimensions||W.48 x D.55 x H.82cm|
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Scoop Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• These practical chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but these chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.