Normally priced at £599.00
Delivery in 10 weeks direct from the manufacturer
This contemporary outdoor dining set with a tempered glass table top is a modern and stylish choice.
The Bahama 6 Seater Garden Dining Set includes:
If you’re looking for an outdoor dining set which is equally as stylish as an indoor alternative, then the Bahama 6 Seater Garden Dining Set ticks all of the boxes. With warm-toned, durable wooden frames, this set has been built to last with a robust and sturdy construction which will successfully withstand the demands of outdoor use.
The wood used to create this dining set is FSC certified, meaning it has been responsibly sourced for your peace of mind. Equally, practicality has not been overlooked and the chairs are stackable, saving space when they are not in use, whilst the fabric seat and back ensure that all-important comfort.
What we love about this set:
The tempered glass table top gives this set a contemporary, designer look, reflecting the light on those bright summer days and making a fantastic centre piece which is sure to impress any garden party or barbeque guests with its sophisticated style.
The table measures 180cm in length, 90cm wide and 76.5cm high, which allows it to comfortably seat six people. This set can also be delivered directly to your door at no cost, thanks to our free two person delivery service and also comes with a one year constructional warranty.
|Dimensions||Chairs: L.57 X W. 55.4 X H.87cm
Table: L.180 X W.90 X H.76.5cm.
|Materials||Chairs: Wooden chair, textile fabric seat and back.
Table: Wooden frame, clear tempered glass top.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
One year constructional warrranty.
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bahama Cleaning & Care FAQ'S:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst eucalyptus is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use the free furniture cover which comes with all of our eucalpytus furniture, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
• Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalpytus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
•The textiline fabric used on the chairs is 100% maintenance free.
How do I keep the glass table top in good condition?
• To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain these items.