Normally priced at £1,299.00
Delivery in 3 weeks direct from the manufacturer
The Florida Eight Seater Dining Set comes with eight generous armchairs and a 220cm solid wooden dining table.
This Florida eight seater rattan garden set combines a generous 220cm teak look dining table with eight hand woven rattan chairs. We guarantee the comfort on this set which has been designed in-house at Out & Out Original and benefits from a high back and superb lumbar support.
The wood used in this magnificent dining set is made from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) sourced hardwood which has then been treated to look and feel like teak. FSC is a worldwide governing body who monitor forestry and ensure that wood is coming from sustainable and regenerative sources.
To bolster even further this set's environmental credentials, it might be worth us mentioning that the rattan used is based on polyethylene which is fully recyclable and non harmful to the environment unlike other resins.
|Dimensions||Chair: D.60 x W.61 x H.96cm
Table: L.220 x W.90 x H.75cm
|Materials||high quality polyrattan (Polyethylene based) and FSC certified eucalyptus hardwood in a teak look finish. Polyester based cushions.|
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 Month Constructional Warranty
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Florida Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
•The PE rattan used to create the Florida chairs is a synthetic rattan which is mould-resistant and can withstand outdoor use. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
•Whilst the eucalyptus table is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use the free furniture cover which comes with all of our eucalyptus furniture, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.