The Royal garden chair brings back a retro design into the modern world using an aluminium frame and a carefully hand woven polyethylene (plastic) rattan fibre to create a trendy and modern look that will last. The materials that make up this chair mean it will be a durable and very sturdy home companion and don't worry about storage as each chair is stackable making it easy to be stored away during the winter months. The chair has been carefully developed with an ergonomic back rest that is perfectly fitted for a lounge comfort and it's high back will give you hours of comfort in the sun.
Why do we love this chair?
It's maintenance free, comes in an array of colours and is built from aluminium making it perfect for outdoor use. Apart from that its a stunning example of Australian product development having been born down under with The Outdoor Furniture Specialists (TOFS) who are Australia's leading garden furniture specialists. The Australian climate is incredibly intense, which bodes well for this range as it's proven track record under intense weather conditions give it the perfect seal of approval for the British climate.
|Dimensions||W.63 x D.65 x H.95cm|
|Materials||Aluminium and polyethylene (PE) artificial rattan|
ARRIVING 25th MARCH
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Guaranteed for 3 years against colour fading and the aluminium frame will last a lifetime as it has been heat treated for strength and is electrostatic coated helping to completely eliminate any chance of rust.
General Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Royal Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture to keep it in good condition?
These chairs can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than they require no maintenance.