These wicker-look dining chairs in modern colours combine with a large table to make the perfect long-lasting garden dining set.
The Iowa chair is a great part of the range from Dutch designers Allibert. Its wicker look and sturdy build make for a great dining chair, and its plastic, UV-coated construction ensures this piece of garden furniture will last year-round, outdoors for years.
We’ve combined the chairs with a matching 165 x 90 cm dining table, giving ample room for four, with space left to add another two at the ends if unexpected guests pop round on a summer’s day.
Delivered for free to your home, this set represents amazing value for money, while retaining the style and quality Out & Out Original are known for. In fact, we are so sure of the quality, we’ll guarantee the set for 3 years.
|Dimensions||Dining Chair: L.72 x W.60 x H.89cm
Rectangular Table: L.165 x W.94 x H.74cm
|Materials||Solid UV stabilised resin for outdoor use. This set is entirely maintenance free with the exception of the cushions which we recommend you bring inside during harsh weather conditions. Cushions are made from 100% polyester and the covers are removable for cleaning.|
3-10 Working Days
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 3 year guarantee.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Iowa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
The solid UV protected resin used to make this set is maintenance free and weather-resistant, as well as being rust-proof and decay-proof, meaning it is able to stay outside year-round. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
Can the cushions be left ouside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.