The Havana rattan six seater dining set is ideal for those looking for a maintenance free garden furniture option. The set comes with six hand woven chairs, a 160cm full aluminium table and six fitted cushions for added comfort.
A new addition to our designer garden furniture range, the Havana six seater dining set is ideal for those looking for a high end look without the high end price tag. Our Havana six seater dining set comes with:
What we love about this set?
Interestingly, we have combined multiple materials to bring a modern twist to a traditional look. The timeless chair design is ideal for those looking for a country classic feel whereas the elegant dining table is made entirely from aluminium. Not only does that make the whole set maintenance free but it also gives the set a designer edge when mixing these materials in such a way.
Our favourite detail?
We have colour matched the seat cushions to the dining table to give the set a co-ordinated look. We are a big believer in keeping things eclectic yet still organised and the small detail of a cushion colour match to the dominant table balances the set perfectly.
|Dimensions||Chair: W.63 x D.73 x H.88cm
Table: W.90 x L.160 x H.75cm
|Materials||Artificial Woven Wicker (UV Stabilized) / Aluminium Frame / 100% Spun Polyester cushioning (machine washable and removable)|
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
One year manufacturers warrranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Havana Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
• The solid UV protected resin used to create the chairs is maintenance free and weather-resistant, as well as being rust-proof and decay-proof. This means that the chairs can stay outside year-round. However, if you want to keep them in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
• Whilst aluminium furniture is a popular choice due to its rust-free properties, we always recommend storing your furniture in a garage/shed during the winter. If this isn’t possible, then be sure to use a furniture cover, as this will not only give the furniture added protection from the elements, but also keeps it clean and ready for use in the spring. The chairs are stackable so the set can be neatly stored away during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
To keep your aluminium furniture in good condition, simply wash using a brush or sponge and some soapy water to remove any build-up of dirt. Do not use a pressure cleaner or hose, as this could damage the furniture’s coating.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.