0% Finance Available
We believe in giving our customers more choice. That includes providing you with more ways to pay for your purchases.
If you would like to purchase your furniture today, but it is more convenient for you to spread the cost of your purchase than to pay for them outright, our 0% APR representativ finance option is designed to allow you to do this over a timeframe to suit your budget.
Three Reasons to Choose Finance?
- Interest free – there are no hidden costs. Period.
- 12 month repayment option available spreading payments more manageably
- Requires as little as a 30% deposit with a credit decision made within 5 seconds!
How do I apply?
It's really simple, just add your products to your basket as normal and proceed to checkout, there will be the finance option available and it will take but a few minutes to fill out the credit application, which once done, will bring you back to the checkout to confirm you order.
Who is eligible for finance?
Finance is available on orders of £500 or more, placed on our website.
You'll need to be:
- 18 years or older
- A UK resident for 3 years or more/Permanent UK resident
- Be able to make regular repayments by Direct Debit
- In regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment or in a permanent residence with your spouse/partner who's in regular employment
- Have a debit card or credit card in your name and registered to your address and have a bank or building society current account
- Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
How long will it take to apply?
You should get an instant answer on whether your application for finance has been successful. In some cases, Close Brothers Retail Finance - our finance provider - will need to look at the application in more detail before making their decision.
What do I need to apply?
All you need to do is fill out the online form at the payment stage and add an electronic signature. It’s important you use your full name and address details and make sure everything is spelt correctly.
What happens if my application is turned down?
Applications may not be accepted for a number of reasons, including mistyped information or not meeting the specified requirements. Please note that other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
If your application isn’t successful, you can still purchase the item in full with a valid credit or debit card.
Who are Close Brothers Retail Finance?
Close Brothers Retail Finance are one of the UK’s specialist providers of Retail Point of Sale finance in the UK. We’ve chosen Close Brothers Retail Finance due to the ease and speed of application process making it as simple as possible for you to get a decision. If your application is successful, you will enter into a Credit Agreement with Close Brothers Retail Finance. Close Brothers Retail Finance is a trading name of Close Brothers Limited.
Out & Out Original is an introducer of unregulated credit products provided exclusively by Close Brothers Retail Finance. Close Brothers Retail Finance is a trading name of Close Brothers Limited. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged between 18-75, subject to status, terms and conditions apply.”