Did you know that bamboo can grow upto a metre in length in just 24 hours? It's a hardworking little fellow and for that reason becomes a very environmentally friendly wood to use in the production of furniture. However, we have let go the designs of age like hollow bamboo hanging chairs and have instead developed the bamboo in solid laminated form with a contemporary look and very modern feel.
The Kiki designer bar stool comes in both white and grey and is the perfect companion to any kitchen island or bar area as its very hard wearing, affordable and trendy.
Don't settle for imitation products, this original piece with its ergonomically moulded seat design is both comfy and great quality. No compromises.
|Dimensions||L.43 x W.43 x H.69cm|
|Materials||Eco friendly corporate beating bamboo!|
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 2 Year Guarantee.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Kiki Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical seat can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wooden legs, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's seat ais maintenance-free, but can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the stool's wooden legs. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.