The chocolate Wilfred three-seater sofa is a beautifully grounded Scandinavian offering, completed with the attention to detail and lasting quality you expect from Out and Out Original.
The Wilfred range is a great designer retro sofa in a mid-century Scandinavian style. The defined lines and solid construction lend a real air of character and style to any room. This chocolate coloured three-seater sofa gives a sense of grounded comfort. The hand-crafted wooden frame and legs give solidity to a self-assured design, which the buttoning gives a bit of cheek to stop things getting too serious.
|Dimensions||L.197 x D86 x H95cm
199 x 88 x 82cm
Please check that the product will fit through doorways and entrances as failed deliveries due to entrances not accommodating the size of products ordered are chargeable at £35.
|Materials||Solid Pine and Plywood frame with 100% spun polyester fabric|
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 3 Year Guarantee
Cleaning & Care:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Wilfred Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
•We recommend regularly vacuuming or brushing the chair lightly to remove any dust, crumbs, or pet hair.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
•If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible part of the cover before use.
•Removable cushion covers can either be hand washed, or placed on a very light washing cycle to remove any stains.