Another superb addition to the Grafton Range, this TV unit provides style and substance, with two cupboard sections, in addition to a large, open shelf. There is also a cable port in the rear, so you can seamlessly house your equipment, devices and consoles with ease.
In addition to its practicality, another aspect of this TV unit which cannot be overlooked is its quality. Measuring 120cm wide x 38.4cm deep x 60cm high, the body of the unit is solid hardwood, which has been painted in French Grey. This works beautifully with the hardwood herringbone parquet top, which has a washed and brushed finish to reveal the wood’s natural features.
What we love about this TV unit:
Within our living rooms, many of us accumulate a lot of DVDs, games, consoles and accessories. With the Grafton French Grey TV Unit they can be discretely enclosed, turning your room into an elegant yet practical space where you can relax and unwind at the end of the day. To complement the TV unit, why not check out the matching coffee table and sideboard which are also part of the Grafton range.
The parquet top, which features throughout the range, brings timeless quality to the piece, whilst its geometric pattern remains representative of current design trends. With this stylish TV unit, you’ll have the perfect excuse to stay in front of the TV all day and the fact that this product also comes fully assembled, with free two person delivery means that you can waste no time in doing so!
|Sideboards and Storage|
|Materials||Solid hardwood body (painted)
Hardwood herringbone parquet top
|Dimensions||120cm Wide x 38.4cm Deep x 60cm High|
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Grafton Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with a suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.