The Parsons Outdoor Wooden Picnic Set is made from beautiful chunky Brazilian Hardwood. Our hardwood is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council meaning that it has come from managed plantations and is not contributing to the worlds deforestation problems. It consists or one large 150cm long dining table, two elegantly proportioned benches and two tailor made high quality bench cushions. Picnic sets are a great British classic so we thought why not bring back this category with a sleek, minimlaist and modern design. The benches are sized so they conveniently slide into the picnic table to save space when not in use which makes them ideal for when you have the family and kids over!
If you are still not sure about what wood to buy, why not read our Buyers Guide to Wooden Garden Furniture where you can get an insight into the different available wood species out there and what works and doesn't within your budget. Our sustainable hardwood is fanstastic value for money and the thick components will stand up well to mother nature. To maintain your Parsons wooden picnic set simply lightly sand and oil it once a year to keep it in a great condition, the wood over time will crack slightly but we have carefully designed this set with extra wood support in order to increase its longevity!
|Dimensions||Rectangular table: W.160 x D.90 x H.74cm
Bench: W.130 x D.35 x H.43cm
|Materials||FSC Certified Brasilian Eucalyptus Hardwood / 100% Spun Polyester cushioning (Machine washable and removable).|
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
The FSC Brasilian Eucalyptus wood comes with a 2 year construction guarantee. To maintain original colour and finish, lightly sand and re-oil once per year. Slight cracks will appear over time in extreme cases as with all natural materials.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Parsons Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst eucalyptus is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use the free furniture cover which comes with all of our eucalpytus furniture, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalyptus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left ouside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.