The Talisa White Four Seater Rectangular Dining Set includes:
If you like the crisp, clean look that a high gloss, white dining set creates then The Talisa White Four Seater Rectangular Dining Set is sure to satisfy. Combining our classic high gloss Alexandra Table with the newly introduced Talisa Dining Chairs makes for a dining set which reflects sleek, contemporary style and is perfect for those who prefer a more modern alternative to a wooden dining set.
Have you always liked the chic and sophisticated look of a white dining set but worried about how you’d keep clean? Not to worry, as the high gloss table and resin seated chairs mean that this set can simply be wiped clean quickly and easily, meaning you can keep it looking as good as new.
What we love about this set:
This set has the ability to transform a kitchen or dining room, giving it a stylish, designer feel, whilst the embossed detailing on the backs of the chairs demonstrate the attention to detail, adding texture and depth, making it a worthy focal point.
Durability is also at the centre of this design, with the table being produced under high pressure and metal chairs legs which are hand painted with a wood-effect ensuring that this dining set’s functionality matches its aesthetic appeal. Part of the Talisa Collection, this set is also available with Grey and Teal chair options.
|Dimensions||Talisa Dining Chair: W. 46cm X D. 52cm X H. 77cm
Alexandra Dining table: H.75cm x W.80cm x L.150cm
|Materials||Talisa Dining Chair: Resin shell, metal legs hand painted with a wood-effect
Alexandra Dining Table: High Gloss White Painted
|Weight||Talisa Dining Chair: 4kgs
Alexandra Dining Table: 16kgs
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the table's surface.