Normally priced at £399.00
Delivery in 3 weeks direct from the manufacturer
This chic dining set combines a high gloss table with embossed grey chairs for an elegant look.
The Talisa Grey Four Seater Rectangular Dining Set includes:
The Talisa Grey Four Seater Rectangular Dining Set is sure to add contemporary style to any modern home, elegantly combining the embossed grey Talisa Chairs with our Alexandra High Gloss Table.
However, this set is certainly not style over substance. In fact, maintenance can be kept to a minimum, with resin shell seats and the table’s high gloss finish meaning the entire set can simply be wiped over to keep it looking in pristine condition. Similarly, the table’s high pressure finish and dining chair’s metal legs, which have a hand painted wood-effect, also ensure long term durability, meaning this set can withstand the demands of daily and long term use thanks to its easy-clean properties and robust construction.
What we love about this set:
If you’re looking for a unique dining set where attention to detail is paramount, then The Talisa Grey Four Seater Rectangular Dining Set is an excellent choice. The embossed detailing featured on the backs of the chairs gives a distinctive appearance and creates a subtle contrast against the table’s high gloss finish.
With its monochromatic colour scheme, this dining set is sure to complement a diverse range of interior schemes. However, if you are looking to inject some colour into your dining room, we also offer this set with Teal Talisa Chairs, or, for those who like a look of uniformity, be sure to take a look at the Talisa White Four Seater Rectangular Dining Set. If that wasn’t enough choice, we even stock the Grey Talisa Chairs seen in this set with our Abbey Extendable Table for a wooden style alternative.
|Dimensions||Talisa Dining Chair: W. 46cm X D. 52cm X H. 77cm
Alexandra Dining table: H.75cm x W.80cm x L.150cm
|Materials||Talisa Dining Chair: Resin shell, metal legs hand painted with a wood-effect
Alexandra Table: High Gloss White Painted
|Weight||Talisa Dining Chair: 4kgs
Alexandra Table: 16kgs
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Talisa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the table's surface.