The Balmoral High Back Rectangular Rattan 6 Seater Dining Set includes:
Adding country classic charm to the conservatory, The Balmoral High Back Rectangular Rattan 6 Seater Dining Set includes six of our Maya High Back Chairs in Natural, as well as the rectangular dining table from the Balmoral collection to create a sophisticated and timeless set.
Like all of the dining tables in our Balmoral collection, the Balmoral 180cm Rectangular Dining Table is made from solid mahogany, offering a classic look and a superb quality finish. Measuring 180cm in length, the table can also comfortably accommodate six of our Maya High Back Chairs in Natural, which measure W46 x D54 x H100cm.
What we love about this set:
Woven using Kubu rattan, which is renowned for its superior durability, our Maya High Back Chairs combine the elegance of high back dining chairs with the rustic charm of rattan furniture. They also feature a machine washable, fire retardant, polyester cushion pad, providing comfort and ease of maintenance in equal measure.
As is the case with all of the dining sets within the Balmoral collection, the Balmoral High Back Rectangular Rattan 6 Seater Dining Set is supplied with a one year constructional warranty. To top it all off, this set can also be delivered directly to your door free of charge, thanks to our free two person delivery service, which is available on orders over £250.
|Dimensions||Maya High Back Rattan Chair: W.46 x D54 x H.100cm
Balmoral Rectangular 180cm Table: 180cm length
|Materials||Maya High Back Rattan Chair: Natural rattan, solid wood frame, fire retardant, machine washable polyester cushion
Balmoral Rectangular 180cm Table: Solid mahogany
|Weight||Maya High Back Rattan Chair: 7kgs
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Balmoral Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• Kubu rattan requires little maintenance, so all you need to do is simply wipe these chairs over with a dry cloth if necessary to remove any dust.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machining/hand washing.
Are the cushions removable?
The cushions can easily be removed for cleaning/storing away.
Can the cushion covers be machine washed?
All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.