This Theo Kirin hybrid is an eclectic blend featuring our unique tree trunk Kirin table with the modern Theo Shell Chair. This generous eight seater will awe your guests and give you a truly original dining showpiece only available at Out and Out Original.
The Theo Shell dining chair is a real designer and trendy piece. It comes with a pressed shell seat and back made from a special polycarbon material making it light but also incredibly strong and durable. Some bucket chairs don't sit right, this beauty has been tweaked and adjusted over and over to give it that right level of support without losing its designer edge. We finish this contemporary dining chair off with a set of snazzy solid oak legs, finished to compliment the gorgeous Theo Dining table.
The Kirin Live Edge dining table is a whopping 224cm long giving you ample space to entertain eight guests or more. The table is unique in that it is crafted from a solid Oak tree with delicate Padouk butterfly stitches to help keep this engineering marvel held together.
A masterpiece to last generations.
|Dimensions||Theo Shell Dining Chair: H.85 x W.52 x D.51cm
Kirin Live Edge Dining table: H.75cm x W.100cm x L.224cm
|Materials||Theo Shell Dining Chair: Resin based polycarbon shell seat with solid oak legs.
Theo Dining table: Solid oak and fabricated steel.
|Weight||Theo Shell Chair: 9.5kg
Kirin Live Edge Dining Table: 80kg
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 3 year constructional guarantee.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Theo Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.