Relax in comfortable style this summer without breaking the bank - The Iowa wicker look dining chair combines perfectly with a large dining table to make a great garden dining set.
Let the light colours of this dining set reflect the (hopefully) clear, sunny skies of summer. Dutch designers Allibert are reclaiming plastic furniture from the doldrums, and are injecting a sense of solid style and quality to their garden furniture.
This set combines four Iowa wicker-look dining chairs, with cushions, with a 156 x 90 cm dining table, with room around for all your guests, and on top as much food as you all need for a pleasant day’s dining.
Delivered for free to your home, this set is ideal for those of you who want a striking look which doesn't break the bank. The set is made from high quality UV stabilised resin and has been carefully designed to look and feel just like natural rattan, only it will never snap and is completely maintenance free. We are so sure of the quality, we will guarantee the set for 3 years.
|Dimensions||Dining Chair: L.72 x W.60 x H.89cm
Rectangular Table: L.165 x W.94 x H.74cm
|Materials||Solid UV stabilised resin for outdoor use. This set is entirely maintenance free with the exception of the cushions which we recommend you bring inside during harsh weather conditions. Cushions are made from 100% polyester and the covers are removable for cleaning.|
3-10 Working Days
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 3 year guarantee.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Iowa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
The solid UV protected resin used to make this set is maintenance free and weather-resistant, as well as being rust-proof and decay-proof, meaning it is able to stay outside year-round. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
Can the cushions be left ouside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.