The Louis Hybrid balcony set is the ultimate original, commissioned by Out & Out Original and designed by John Reeves it is made from zinc plated steel and hand crafted teak.
The Louis Hybrid Collection celebrates the rawness of industrial beauty in an unexpected and charming way. With a patinated zinc finish these pieces will take on more of their own character over time, ageing gracefully. By incorporating the sharp and crisp signature look of Louis with the natural beauty and warmth of teak, Louis hybrid makes the ultimate statement. The set is designed to be the ideal balcony height allowing you to enjoy the view and consists of two stools and a well proportioned table in a size perfect for two. John Reeves and the team at Out & Out Original share a passion for unique products that embrace cultural diversity with a special focus on the development of new processes and finishes to amazing materials.
|Dimensions||Table: W.66 x H.104 x D.29cm
Chair: W.54 x H.106 x D.50cm
|Materials||Zinc plated steel combined with teak components.|
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Free 5 Year Guarantee
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Louis Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture to keep it in good condition?
•Clean metal furniture with warm water and mild detergent, and dry it afterwards with a soft, lint-free cloth.
• Touch up any chips in surface coating with a car paint kit in the appropriate colour.
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Once you’ve finished using metal garden furniture for the season, bring it under cover, or cover it up in position, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.