The Lodge four seater dining set comes with elegantly designed dining chairs made exclusively by Out & Out Original. The set comes with:
1) Four ergonomically curved dining armchairs with seat pad - each chair is stackable for easy space saving
2) One 160cm long dining table with a solid hardwood post leg construction
3) Free two man delivery to any mainland UK address
This modern dining set is ideal for those looking for the warmth and organic feel of natural wood with a contemporary designer look. We have also developed our revolutionary new teak finish to this hardwood collection giving the product the look and feel of authentic teak without the price tag. Each chair has been carefully designed to support the lumbar region of the back to help with an upright posture, which is very important for healthy dining.
What we love about the Lodge dining collection?
It must be the classy and authentic looking teak finish which comes at a really affordable price. Teak of course has its own benefits but can be upto three times the cost of Eucalyptus hardwood which can be outside most peoples' budgets. We have found a way to give the teak look in a designer chair for an everyday price. There are of course lots of other material options but if you want to check what other wood materials can be used, why not read our buyers guide to wooden garden furniture to help you on your way!
How do I maintain this wooden furniture?
The teak finish, like all finishes on outdoor furniture will fade with time. The wood will turn a beautiful silver/grey with time which adds charm and character to your furniture but if you wish to apply a new finish, you simply need to lightly sand down the furniture and then apply a sealer oil from any DIY store. Hardwood Eucalyptus is very easy to maintain but for those of you who want to avoid excessive maintenance, simply using the furniture cover will help to protect the wood during harsh weather and increase its lifespan.
|Dimensions||Chair: W.57 x D.56 x H.85cm
Table: W.160 x D.90 x H.75cm
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Two year structural warranty and a one year structural warranty for the furniture cover.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Lodge Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalpytus, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst eucalyptus is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use the free furniture cover which comes with all of our eucalpytus furniture. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left ouside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.