Normally priced at £499.00
Delivery in 8 weeks direct from the manufacturer
With a corner chaise sofa and matching table, this set offers contemporary comfort and style.
The Hydra Chaise Rattan Outdoor Corner Lounge Set includes:
The Hydra Chaise Rattan Outdoor Corner Lounge Set is a high quality rattan outdoor lounge set which is perfect for creating a contemporary yet comfortable outdoor relaxation space, perfect for patios and decked areas. This set includes a spacious chaise corner sofa measuring H.226 X W.147 X H.65cm and an equally generously sized rectangular coffee table, with dimensions of L.100 X W.55 X H.34cm.
The table top has been constructed using clear tempered glass, as well as being renowned for its durability it can also easily be wiped clean. Both the table and the sofa have wooden legs with a grey wash to correspond with the chic, charcoal colouring of the rattan and the corresponding cushions.
What we love about this set:
Recline in style with the luxurious Hydra Chaise Outdoor Lounge Set, where you can enjoy the luxurious comfort of a chaise sofa in the calm surroundings of your garden. The dark grey tone of this set makes it a practical option for outdoor use and also gives you the opportunity to accessorize with some vibrant outdoor cushions for an added pop of colour.
For your added peace of mind we are pleased to provide this set with a one year constructional warranty. What’s more, we can also deliver this set directly to you, thanks to our free two person delivery service which is available on orders over £250.
|Materials||Rattan, powder coated steel frame, polyester cushions, tempered glass table top.|
|Dimensions||Sofa: L.226 X W.147 X H.65cm
Table: L.100 X W.55 X H.34cm
|Weight||Total weight: 44Kgs|
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Hydra Chaise Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
PE rattan is a synthetic rattan which is mould-resistant and can withstand outdoor use. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
How do I keep the glass table top in good condition?
• To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
Can the cushions be left ouside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.