The Copenhagen corner lounge set is made using luxury materials in a truly designer look. Woven with a 6mm thick, rounded polyrattan on a metal frame gives a strength a durability to live up to the demands of the modern world. To add to that, we have included chunky hand made cushions to give you all the comfort you need on those long hazy days.
What do we love most about the Copenhagen set?
Designed by the team at Out & Out Original, our favourite feature is without doubt the tapered greywashed legs and the use of a thick granite table top to give a sense of luxury but also extreme durability. The granite has even been meticulously shaped and rounded to give it a more organic feel in line with the rest of the suite.
The set can comfortably seat up to five people and benefits from generous seating dimensions so that you can focus on enjoying the good weather!
Maintenance Care Instructions
The set has been designed to be maintenance free however the hardwood legs will over time lose their washed finish and turn a silver grey colour. We have kept this in mind when designing the set which is why it follows a greywashed theme meaning when the finish is replaced by the natural silvery grey colour in the wood, it will still compliment the rest of the suite.
|Materials||Galvanised steel frame with polypropylene based artificial rattan. 100% spun polyester cushions with removable covers. Solid granite table top. Some rust marks may appear on the underframe over time, this is completely normal for an outdoor steel product and does not affect the structural integrity of the product, white vinegar can be applied to remove rust marks.|
|Dimensions||Three Seater Bench: L.228 x D.83 x H.71cm
Two Seater Bench: L.145 x D.83 x H.71cm
Coffee table: L.70 x D.70 x H.34cm
|Weight||Total set: 87kgs|
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Copenhagen Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
PE rattan is a synthetic rattan which is mould-resistant and can withstand outdoor use. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.