If you are looking for a dining table which is truly timeless in its design and appeal, then the Balmoral Rectangular Dining Table is an excellent choice. Measuring (L) 240 X (W) 100 X (H) 76cm, this table comfortably accommodates up to eight people, making it perfect for hosting friends and family. However, the Balmoral Rectangular Table is also available in a 180cm length if you do not have quite as much space.
All of the tables within our Balmoral collection have been made from solid mahogany, a wood which is renowned for its robust durability and attractive finish. This quality is also evident with the table’s weight: a sturdy 109kgs, ensuring that this table will certainly put up with the demands of daily use with ease and sophistication.
What we love about this table:
This table’s classic design pairs perfectly with the traditional look of mahogany and the intricate detailing on the central table legs. All of the tables within our Balmoral collection have been specially treated with a rustic finish to further enhance their timeless look.
This Balmoral table can be delivered directly to your door free of charge, thanks to our free two person delivery service and also includes a 12 month constructional warranty for your added peace of mind.
|Dimensions||(L) 240 X (W) 100 X (H) 76cm|
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Balmoral Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.