Add elegance to your dining room with our classic Balmoral Oval Dining Table. Part of the Balmoral collection, this table measures a spacious L.280 X W.159 H.76cm, which allows it to comfortably accommodate up to eight dining chairs.
All of the tables within our Balmoral collection are made from mahogany, a wood which is renowned for its excellent durability and high quality finish. This table has also been specially treated with a rustic finish to further enhance its traditional appeal, whilst its durability is evident with a robust weight of 109kgs.
What we love about this table:
Oval dining tables are fantastic for creating that social atmosphere for family get-togethers or dinner parties with friends and our Balmoral oval dining table is the perfect match for any upholstered chair, complementing its sophisticated design and making this table a classic investment which will undoubtedly stand the test of time. This table also features two central, supportive legs with intricate detailing.
Like all of the tables in our Balmoral collection, you can enjoy free two person delivery when purchasing this table, as well as a 12 month constructional warranty for added peace of mind.
|Dimensions||L.280 X W.159 H.76cm|
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Balmoral Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.