The Abbey extending table is our most compact and practical dining table. We have designed this piece using some Scandinavian flair and a robust construction design.
The table top is made from High Pressure Laminate (known as HPL) which is a resin based laminate material created at pressures of over 1000lbs per square inch (70kg per square cm). This gives an incredibly durable surface ideal for use in the home, it is also commonly used on kitchen worktops as it has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties making it ideal for family kitchens where children are present. The table top is also scratch resistant making it ideal for those looking to get plenty of use out of it.
What we really love about this table is it's a compact four seater dining set which can extend when needed to create space for extra guests.
|Dimensions||L.106-136cm x W.80 x H.75cm|
|Materials||Solid wooden frame with high pressure laminate table top.|
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
One year constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Abbey Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If you spill something on the table, this should be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
This table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the table's surface.